Pregnancy related
I am married from last 3 years .Now me and my husband are planning to have a baby.My menstrual cycles are normal .My question is should i consult gynecologist before planning or first we should try for few months.
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahuldatt Patil
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
You can try for three cycles . But start taking folic acid 5mg once a day
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?