Pregnancy related

Hello doc I'm a 25 yrs old. Before 25 days I had taken a contraceptive pill with in the 5hrs of the activity. But I still did not get my monthly cycle also there is some nipple discharge of white and watery color. I took a pregnancy test as well but it was negative.
I'm just worried about the condition pls help me out

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy related

Thank you for your question.
I'm assuming you took an ipill or emergency contraception. The ipill can sometimes be associated with irregular bleeding or delayed bleeding. You may wish to repeat your pregnancy test after two weeks if periods have still not come. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist for the test and also for examination. You may need additional tests to determine the cause of your nipple discharge. Also please remember to discuss reliable ongoing contraception with your doctor. Emergency contraception is never as good as regular reliable contraception.
best wishes