Pregnancy Related
Am 25 weeks pregnant conceived Naturally and don't have BP & diabetes. From few days I have mild plain discharge sometimes it's little more.. am confused what it is.. is this normal.. one month back I had discharge for which doctor advised to insert cansoft capsules after examination.. again I have little discharge.. kindly help..

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, cansoft is (clindamycin phosphate vaginal suppository.) Clindamycin vaginal suppositories are used for the 3-day treatment of bacterial vaginosis, an infection of the vagina, safe at this stage of pregnancy and should be avoided in first trimester. It is possible that the infection recurred due to incomplete treatment previously or due to new infection(pregnancy increases the risk of infection). Please consult your gynecologist for further treatment.