Pregnancy problem
Went to scan in 7 weeks of pregnancy and found that there was no fetal heart rate.doctor asked me to repeat scan after two weeks later there was no fetal heart at 10 weeks also. After scan I stated bleeding immediately DnC was done.this happened in the month of august 2014.so,when should I plan for my next pregnancy. What care should be taken.plz suggest.

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Obstetrician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Also get your husband's semen analysis and serum B12 levels.
Dr. BKN Sudha
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad

Now u can plan. get these investigation before u become pregnant 1.thyroid profile 2.usg pelvis 3.blood sugar levels Start folic acid