Pregnancy problem

Sir,i married at 2013, i wants a child of us,but it not happen yet, we intercourse trice in a week,sir give me some solution.
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

you should first get the tests done I.e. ultrasound lower abdomen , cbc tsh and your semen analysis.These basic test needs to be done to look for any problem. visit a gynaec . She will guide you regarding ovulation and the test needed.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?