Pregnancy problem

Hello doctor!! Me and my partner Tried Sexual intercourse on june 14th eveng without condom but i took ipill (took ipill) June 15th used (Condom) but (NO ipill)we tried both contraceptive method..! Already i got ma normal period june 1st wk itself. Now again june 27th again i got ma date(period) again. Y? Am i normal? Any chance fa pregnancy? July month wil i get my normal period doctor? Plz guide me am really scard.( i want detaild answer plz help me. Thanks in Advance!!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy problem

Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Gynecologist
iPill is an Emergency Contraceptive pill ( ECPill ) and it is used for contraception for emergency purposes like in case of couples who have infrequent sex......say just once in few months.........for those couples who have more frequent sex, it is better to be on routine oral contraceptive pills which are to be taken cyclically for 21 / 24/ 28 days.........In your case you took IPill on 14th and this was bound to make you have a earlier period.....as compared to your normal menses cycle......all women who take ipill at any point in their cycle have a period in few days of ipill intake..........Thats why you have got a period on 27th June though you have had it also on 1st week June...........so in effect you are NOT pregnant.......if you wish you can use a early morning urine for urine pregnancy test, to be done in a lab....and see the result...it will be negative.........How ever if you are pregnant due some quirk of nature it may be positive......so if positive, visit a gynecologist and get examined....