Pregnancy problem
Hello doctor I got periods on June 1 ... I intercourse with my husband on June 5 .. Is there any chance to get pregnant ...which are possible days to get pregnant I need some advice to get pregnant help me

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, the fertile period in a woman with regular cycles are from 10th day - 20 th day of the periods. Have intercourse every alternate day from 10th day of the periods. In case you miss the periods of they are late, don't forget to check the urine pregnancy test. Also take Tab folvite one daily after breakfast if not already started. Best of luck for your pregnancy. Dr Sachin Dalal
Dr. Sumati Saxena
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Allahabad

Though chances are less,but nor 100%safe period,so take care.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Most fertile days for conceiving is when ovulation occurs i.e. day 8 to day 18 of cycle, if one has a regular cycle of 28 days. So you should do regular intercourse in this duration.