Pregnancy prevention
Hi, I am in a long distance relationship. We have sex mostly on weekends only. What kind of prevention will be best for us. Currently we rely only on male condoms only. My partner does not want to use montly pills. Please advice

hey, condoms and oral contraceptives are common suggestion for nulliparous woman, try to convince her for oc pills , postcoital pills are helpful in case of tear in condoms ,avoid intercourse in ovulation period , there are other non medical ways like ,billing method ,calander method etc