Pregnancy possibility?

Both of us were in shorts and I ejaculated with dress on. I might have touched the semen over my dress and sometime later touched her genitals. Her cycle is usually regular but periods is overdue by 5 days now and we are worried if she could be pregnant. Hoping the periods should be delayed because of the stress both of have thinking about pregnancy. We will get married only next year and in case of pregnancy, we aren't ready now. What should we do? Also, we are afraid and shameful to mention it to the gyno and just want to visit a gyno for delayed periods. Would gynos consider pregnancy possibility themselves?
views-icons 48 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Pregnancy possibility?

Rare possibility of pregnancy you can do pregnancy test at home to be sure . Send me the result for further advice.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
Best way to clear all doubts is by doing a pregnancy test. If positive plz revert back. I think it's because of stress. It's not easy to conceive the way u described it
Dr. Ashwini S Bangalore | Obstetrician
You can test for pregnancy with a velocit kit available in the medical store. It is a urine test and the instructions to do it are mentioned on it. You can feel free to talk to your gynecologist about it and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Its always better to take the right treatment than delaying it. Early pregnancy can be terminated with tablets alone where as if you delay it she may require a surgical intervention.