Pregnancy plans
Hello, We are planning for our first kid. We consulted a doctor and got some sorts of tests as per her recommendations. The doc confirmed that we are good to go.. It has been over a month and we are trying almost every day(we didn't miss between 10th to 20th days from the start date of last period) . A week back my wife got her periods regularly.. Having said this: 1) Is there still a chance of my wife becoming pregnant as a result of our "last month efforts"? 2) My wife goes to washroom immediately after 15 minutes of intercourse. Is it OK? Appreciate your time in advance for answering this...

Hello..., you continue your effort .. During ovulation body temperature rises a little and cervical mucus change occurs which you can identify by billing method.she had her normal menses means attempt failed, when she misses her regular period ,test for UPT. Positive test confirms pregnancy.