Pregnancy pill
Hello doctor . My gf is pregnant . And we dont want baby . Is there any tablets we can use to abort . Coz we dont want to doctor because we cant affird fees .so plz tell me some pill names if it is safe .plz reply asap

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
General Physician 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. In India abortions can only be conducted in government approved centres by recognised practitioners. Buying tablets from any other source is not legal. You can choose to visit a government approved abortion centre at a charitable hospital where it can be done free of cost. Best wishes