Pregnancy or Periods

I had gone through a miscarriage (it was 11 week pregnancy),i bleeded for one week at that time i.e from 21st Feb ,2016 to 28th Feb,2016 .After approximately 45 days i again experienced a light bleeding of dark brown colour for 2 days .Now after 14days i again bleeded very light of dark brown colour with no clots at all but there was slight cramping and slight breast pain .I and my husband is sexually active .On an average we intercouse every 5 days .I want to that if it is an implantation bleeding or something else .If yes when should i take an UPT at home.If no then what is the matter of concern.Iam regularly taking Folic Acid And DHEA after miscarriage.

Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

First of all after a miscarriage we usually give a gap of minimum 3 months before trying again.. and u better get an ultrasound done to know whether it's a pathological problem or are there any retained products of conception