Pregnancy of my wife
Gud evening Actually my wife in not getting pregnent . We are getting worried about who needs a treatment. I m a type 1 diabetic patient. Need a concern to how to know who needs treatment.

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

To conceive depends on both partners . So get yours and your wife test done to look for cause. Visit a gynaec try during fertile period.
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
if you ate type one diabeyes if ur medical problem is under controle if you are having normal sexual life diabeyes is not much of a concern .yes you can father a child. for any fertilty issues it is combined evaluation of the lady  ,a general evaluation semen testing for the partner. if any problem like erection or low count you will be referred to an andrologist.
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi Both needs evaluation whoever found defective should be treated...you consult urologist first if no problem found take your wife to obg specialist they will do the needful