Pregnancy issue

My wife period date always delayed by one or two weeks, and not getting pregnant,before marriage regular period happened. Its been eight months since we married, will there be any issue in getting pregnant?

Hello...... polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days.. Periods occurs with the interval of two to three month gap in between..Other factors affecting cycle are sickness, physical and mental stress, young age, sudden change in weight,...Take her to gynecologist.
Dr. Asmita Kaundal
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Hello. How old is your wife? I would suggest you to meet your gyanecologist for some simple blood test to check for any hormonal imbalance ( since she is having delayed cycles) and an ultrasound to rule any pathology.Also if she is overweight a little weight reduction of also helps in increasing the rate of fertility(getting pregnant). Dont be stressed there is cure problems moreover anxiety makes it more difficult. After delatiled evaluation of both husband and wife yoir doctor will be able to offer you the best management protocol.