Pregnancy issue
Im married in june me and my husband 25yrs, we are waiting for baby but I'm not getting pregnant should i consult a doctor or it would take time and wen we have inter course sperm come out always pls let me know the reason or would this cause issue in pregnancy should i consult a gynaecologist

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Try for minimum a year before consulting a gynecologist. Take Tab folvite one daily after breakfast till pregnant.
Have sex every alternate day for 8 days from the 10th day of the periods.
Relax. All should be okay. 👍
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, It has not been a long time since you have been married. You should know about the fertile period. If that is known, you can time the intercourse mostly during that time. One can conceive even if some semen comes out. You can try for pregnancy naturally for few months and then consult Gynaecologist if it doesn't occur.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You should wait for at least 1 year of trying to conceive naturally. If you still do not conceive then visit an infertility specialist and get you and yourself partner evaluated. For now, visit a gynecologist and take folic acid tablets. Also, get follicular monitoring done and have timed intercourse for increased pregnancy chances. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services to make your parenthood dreams come true. My clinic has a network of 14 centers located across India and Nepal. You can mail your contact details to reach you.

Issues during pregnancy