Pregnancy issue

I'm planning to have a baby since 1yr but the results is -ve I consulted doc's n undergone all tests, reports r normal but got thyroid +ve now it is undercontrol, my eggs r attached to overies & doc says my case is very unusual, periods r regular & have taken few injections last month to release eggs but it failed.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy issue

hi you have not mentioned your age. if you have been trying for one year have taken doctors advice  have just taken two months trial presuming you are on the right side of thirty and your husbands semen count is normal stick with your doctors  treatment  for ovulation tracking for atleast four more months and go for any change in plan. faith in your treatment and  little paitence goes a long way.
Dr. Guninder kaur Ghaziabad | Gynecologist
what   about  ur  husband' s  report.  ?  Can  not  understand  the meaning  of eggs  attached  to  ovaries. what  is  the report   of  HSG.? Need  to  b seen  in  detail.