Pregnancy is confirmed
Sir/may Despite using protection my period is delay and by urine test I have confirmed my pregnancy. But this not the time I want this to happen. Please help me get out of this thing. It's 5 week. Can medicine abortion is possible. Please suggest what should be done now which is safe

Please visit a gynecologist. They will.help you after doing necessary inv and evaluation. Please visit a govt recognised abortion centre .
hello, Since the pregnancy is within 7 weeks, it is possible through medications. Visit a gynecologist immediately for further evaluation and management before it's too late. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. We have a presence of 14 centers located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Consult obstetrician regarding ultrasound for pregnancy. Confirm pregnancy with ULTRASOUND and age of pregnancy. According to age of pregnancy obstetrician will advise you the method of termination. Before 7 weeks one can undergo medical termination (tablets only) After 7 weeks it should be removed surgically : DnE (dilatation and evacuation) AFTER THAT CONSULT FOR CONTRACEPTION MEASURE SUITABLE FOR YOU.