Pregnancy Infertility
I want to ask that How long can sperm survive outside the body In Regular Weather 29 C ? I want to ask that I putting out my sperm In One small Bottle After Ejact And after that In with In just 2 minute if I Enter my Sperm In My Wife's Vagina ,SO After this, Can she be pregnant ? Can my wife Be Pregnant ?? My Sperm Count Is 81.5 % .Is this Good ? Any chance of Pregnency If i do this Thing ..

Hi, sperm service in quality at room temperature for at least half an hour or more.vand in vagina they survive fr 72 hours.So in your condition there are ample chances of  pregnancy.