Pregnancy
I have been trying to get pregnent form last 2 years i got one miscourage around 2 years ago and trying medicine form last 6 months. But no success i am married form 4 year. I am not sure i have to go for ivf or not or i have wait more.my doctor prescriebd me goodova ans stustain every month from last 6 month i am badly confused and tensed. Please help.

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

It is not clear whether you have got all tests done for yourself and your husband. Could the reason be found? what your doctor says? Without reports its difficult to suggest.