Pregnancy
I had a normal 7th month delivery on 1 June 2016 with twins. Due to incompetence cervical pregnancy and wit a cervical cerclage I still had a early delivery and my kids are no more. What do I do when I conceive next time and when is the right time to plan.Last 31 Aug 2016 I had a miscarriage in 5th month,when it was detected that I have a cervical incompetence. What should I do?

Dr. Nisha Bhargava
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
U can lan pregnancy when u r physically and mentally prepared . Next time when u concieve before that get all the test done like torch gtt etc and again u require cervical encirclage but this time early at 12 wks and on higher side