Pregnancy hemoglobin lim
Hi.. im 5 week pregnant now. And my hemoglobin content is ahowing 8.7. Is it required to take any medicine or i can increase it by food and fruits

Hello, I.understand your feeling and your concern towards your health and your future.babies health. As a pregnant women you need to be healthy and safe in all aspects. For a pregnant women 8.7 of hb is low but it is not alarming though. I supposes you are already in the.medications fir iron supplementation. Just consult your gynecologist and she.will guide you what to do. Thank you

How to increase hemoglobin during pregnancy Hemoglobin c trait and pregnancy