Pregnancy
Hello I am in third trimester of pregnancy and diagnosed with Interplacental clot recently.. My doctor advised me bed rest and medications for about 2 weeks. Unknowingly Me and my partner had inter course 2-3 times. Later I got to know that inter course should be excluded during this period of time. After knowing we stopped.. I am worried that my clot will get healed or not.. Will it get healed??

Hello, Follow your doctor's advice for now and get regular scans done. Avoid doing strenuous work.
Hi good evening Thnxs for your question Don't worry Just do rest, cont. Medicine as per your consultant doctor advise. Avoid sex.  Keep in touch with your doctor. Thnxs
Hi. It's difficult to predict whether clot will dissolve. But it's important to take all precautions that you have been advised. Any vigorous activity risks disturbing the clot or increasing it. If that happens, you will need immediate delivery