Pregnancy.
Hello doctor I'm at 14days after missing my period. I tested yesterday and I got positive clear line. I'm taking only folicacid tab. I have two miscarriages at 6weeks before that time I got faint line..what are the precautions to take now for a perfect pregnancy .and can I sleep on floor

Continue ur medicine..  Folic acid and calcium.. Also consult with gynaecologist.. Start Aspirin For detail consultation connect with me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
U need to start some medicine s
Detail history and examination is necessary.. Visit a gynac near by