Pregnancy.
Hello doctor.. According to my lmp I'm at 6weeks 5days I went for tvs today and the report shows Gestational age byMSD 0.81cm corresponds to 5weeks 4days Yolk sac visualised and appears normal No definite embryo visualised Is it normal.?can I visualise heart beat after a week by this condition

There is a delay of one week. Repeat after 10days for visualising heartbeat.
This is early pregnancy. You will have to do sonography after 1 week for fetal cardiac activity. Continue taking progesterone supplements
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Yes it's early pregnancy.. On tvs heart appear after 6.5 wks.. Repeat scan after 1wk.. For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Repeat scan after 1week