Pregnancy guide
An 6 weeks pregnant.I just gt scanned and Ovary is Polycystic.Is it something to worry about? All my general reports were normal..I ve got Light pelvic pain.And My Dr prescribed me to Insert Vaginal pills(Susten vt 200).some unusual white discharge(dough texture)..Is it ok to intercourse? Is it safe?

Hello The system tablet is for maintenance of pregnancy..As you insert it vaginally, a part of the capsule melts n comes out and you are seeing as white discharge. Please check for bleeding and inform your doctor immediately. It is advisable to avoid sexual relations till first 3 months of pregnancy.