Pregnancy during period??
I intimate with my gf during her period...But actually...Six week passed...Can she be pregnant..?? I am in dilemma...In fact I haven't done intercourse with her...Only had kept my penis on her vagina...But might be some sperm was stick at the head of my penis...Will this be reason of her pregnancy?? She had one day bleeding after 9 days what we had done...And had vomiting 2 times b/w this time and period also haven't come from 6 week...Only one day bleeding as I mentioned... I am thinking of using MTP kit ...Will it be helpful..?? And said her to eat papaya and pineapple...and vitamin c tablet 1000mg twice a day... Plzzz help

Hello .Well the chances of pregnancy are very less when you do during periods ..If you even don't ejaculate the precum can cause but very less likely in your case .Secondly the pineapple and papaya is a myth..It might be pure co incidence that you have not got periods due to stress...Plaese meet a gynecologist and get a upt test done...Thank you
Hello...... These subjective explanation cannot be considered.. There is a chance of pregnancy.. But since you had intimacy during periods chance is very less almost 0. Don't try abortificants on your own.. First you should confirm that she is pregnant. So do urine pregnancy test..