Pregnancy doubt
Myself and my girlfriend are join together but we are afraid of pregnancy. She's having a severe stomach pain sometime and she doesn't get period this month so pls kindly help me in this situation.
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Suggest you to consult a gynaecologist for that because you will have to get a urine pregnancy test done and also get a USG done to see if she is really pregnant. If she is really pregnant, then gynaecologist will help you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?