Pregnancy doubt
Does every women experience pregnancy symptoms before their pregnancy is confirmed? I guess i am around 9 days past ovulation and I do feel gassy and constipated. Is this quite normal? I went through the internet and found most of the women have some or the other kinds of symptoms even before they have missed period. Is it normal that some women wont have any sypmtoms and later found out they are pregnant?

Gas and constipation are not symptoms of pregnancy alone. The sure sign of pregnancy is 'missing a period' and a positive pregnancy test.