Pregnancy detection
Hi i had pregnancy test when i missed my first periods immediately and it was positive so i had consulted doctor she asked me to go for brta hcg test and vakue was 1299 mlu/ml. She said she wod do ultra sound and when ultra sound is done the report says no evidence of pregnancy and they coudnt able to locate the pregmamcy and it shows 4.5 weeks.Doctor said you need to come after 2 days to check again weather its early pregnancy or etopic.if its etopic i dont feel any sensation like driziness vom

Many times at early pregnancy ir ectopic pregnancy gestation sac is not visible.. Your doctor should hv advised a serial beta hcg monitoring after 48hrs to see the increase in titres..and thus it would hv bn easier to find out ectopic.