Pregnancy conceiving

Me and my wife trying for a baby from last one and half year normally she couldn't conceive so that Dr suggest us to do IUI, In her second attempt she conceived but unfortunately she miscarriage in her eighth or ninth week thereafter we have done Three times in a row total five times but no success , now we are thinking to change our doctor. you tell me what to do ? Do we have two move for IVF or stay with IUI ? In this regard I have already tested my sperm count in government Hospital my sperm count was tested 40 million per milligram but in private lab , it was tested 25 million per milligram . I think this is sufficient Count to conceive a baby.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

First imp is whts your wife age... And wht was the reason for the infertility,, 25 million count is lower normal  and imp  is progressive forward motility of sperm must be more than 40%..u should consult a fertility expert for this who can understand your problem with regards of your report  and guide you according