Pregnancy chances
Hi me and my bf were intimate and he ejaculate while I was above him will both our clothes on. Now I am worried to pregnancy although i have taken the emergency pill, but i am facing long delay periods.

This problem can be treated and controlled with topical and oral medications .Kindly consult me online for exact treatment and further queries

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+101
Chat with a sexologist
Hello, Sometimes there is a delay of periods. Get your pregnancy test done. Thank you.
Do urine pregnancy test after your missed period, Usually person who has consumed emergency pill will have least chances of pregnancy
Get ur upt done
Contact me