Pregnancy and subchrionic

I was pregnant for 7 weeks and then I had subchrionic bleeding and got missed miscarriage and after two months I was pregnant again ,hcg levels were 37500 and having the same small sch problem at lower end of sac fetL pole gestational sac and good heartbeat was seen at 6 advised me complete rest and to take hcg injections weekly and susten 100 daily my question is why this sch occurring repeatedly and my spotting has become from red to brown now..will it be stable pregnancy..and how to prevent sch occurring again

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy and subchrionic

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Chorionic hematomas can be caused by the separation of the chorion from the endometrium. There is no evidence that this happens because of anything the mother did; doctors don't really know why it occurs. Doctors use ultrasound to diagnose subchorionic hematoma. Studies have found that the risk of miscarriage may be higher if the hematoma is diagnosed early in the first trimester or if it has a larger size. Smaller-sized hematomas usually do not affect the pregnancy. So better to keep in touch with doctor and follow their instructions.