Pregnanacy information
Hi I am 1 year old married and have checked by pregnancy kit and it is showing positive sign and i have done the scan also and it is not clear that baby formed or heartbeat is there ,so i want to know is it common symtoms and when formation will start and i can see the heartbeat how log i can go for scan for checking.my last period was on 24th dec 2016 and now i didnt have any period in Jan 2017 month .i am only getting somtimes partical browness and rediss color type some spotting when i travelled recently for full night journey.Please confirm the precaution and measures for me and suggest the guideline.

Hi. Please meet gyn first. The heart beat comes after 6 wks. As your last periods is on 24th, you are 5 wks 6 days . So dont worry. Repeat the ultrasound after 10 days. Before that meet gyn as you had spotting , so that pregnancy support medicines can be given .
Hello....... At least 10 weeks is required to detect heart beat of a person.. But transvaginal ultrasound should be able to detect gestational sachet around 5weeks of pregnancy.. So go through all these to rule out possibility of miscarriage.... Consult gynaecologist in nearest hospital.