Pregnacy confirmation
Hi doctor, I am a married female and I have a regular 28-day cycle. I got my last period on 4th July and i didnt get it yet (10th Aug). I did a home test today but got a negative result. But my apetite is poor nowdays and have vomiting sensation when the stomach is empty. and have pain in my legs. are these symtoms.of pregnency?

Hello.. Well we can't generalise the symptoms like that for pregnancy...it might be..i suggest you to go for usg abdomen and pelvis so that we can confirm the pregnancy...if you have any history if unprotected intercourse then better get tested....meet a gynaecologist too..thank you