Preeclampsia
I have preeclampsia and Having recurring pregnancy loss and please advise . weather should I go for surrogate option ?

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi practo user,you have preeclampsia in your pregnancy and after delivery r you taking any medicine?  I mean to say is it essential hypertension also which aggravated in pregnancy. Do your blood homocystine levels and all Apla tests,antithrimbin antibodies. Keep in very close monitoring under gynaecologist.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
There are certain tests to be done Specific to preeclamsia....get Homo cysteine levels done and APLA . Also you can ask your doc to start on ecospirin asap during pregnancy along with some amino acids.
Dr. Santosh Gupta
Infertility Specialist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
It depends on your uterus condition and how severe was pre eclampsia and surrogacy is banned by government of india

Mild preeclampsia vs severe preeclampsia Natural ways to treat preeclampsia