Precum, Premature Ejacula
Hi, I am 25 years old, male. I experiencing some problem, everytime i talk to my girlfriend (non sexual) there is a whitish liquid come out from my penis. Also when i see something sexual, or think about sex it came out. Earlier it was not that frequent but now it came out within 1 minute if i talk to my gf or think of sex, peas suggest

Hello...... Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation. Consult psychiatrist once.