Precum issue
I am 25 year old men .. unmarried ..i never had any problems regarding my sexual life but last year i took some so called aayurvedic  supplements to enhance my muscle mass ..form that onwards whenever I'm thought something sexual or turned on ..my pre cum come and I'm loosing my hair ..i stopped my taking supplements but the pre-cum issue and hair loss is still there. I'm depressed and my sex life is bad .. i can't think of anything rn .. please help ..this is frustrating ..i don't want to go bald ...i can focus on my work

Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved Take proper knowledge about this first will guide u online. Precum ok what about masterbation and hair loss could be hormone related.
chat through online chat option for guidance and evaluation chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult Will
Supplements containing hormones can cause these problems
please consult a dermatologist and venereologist in person or online in view to corona virus spreading