Precautions in pregnancy
Hi doctor , this is my first pregnancy , I want to know what precautions I should follow on my first trimester , can I have green tea ? because I heard from someone not to take hot drinks like tea coffee please confirm. .

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You are free to eat and drink as you feel comfortable. You may find that your preferences have changed and this is OK. You can have hot or cold drinks, coconut water, juices n shakes as you prefer as well as tea coffee soups etc. please read an appropriate text from Amazon in a language you prefer regarding caring for yourself and the baby during pregnancy