Pre menatrual syndrome

Hi, I have extreme mood swings which start 10 to 11 days before I get my periods and end on the 2nd or 3rd day of my periods. I become aggressive, uncontrollable, I get severe depression as well and I start feeling irritated and demotivated by almost everything that I com across. I also get blood clots on different parts of legs like calf and thighs which disappear as soon as I am done with my periods every month. The mood swings create severe issues and I want to stop it. I tried different ways like self controlling and meditation but all in vain. Is there any medication or help for my problem?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pre menatrual syndrome

Dr. Himani Gupta Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, I strongly advise you not to self treat yourself. It seems you require multispeciality approach. Gynaecologist, psychiatrist, physician, all as a team should have a look on you. Please go to a nearby Hospital