Prature ejaculation
Hello doc, I am suffering with premature ejaculation. I will cum less than one minute in my handjob. Whenever I do this is the same result. Some of my seniors said that this is normal and you will cure by your marriage age. Is is right? Or I should take care from now. Please help me doc. I cannot satisfy my partner?

Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune

Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning