Pott's Spine desease

Sir its about 2 month I get ATT regularly and in this period I got surgery of psoas abseces . I would like to know that I am able to start walk or not. And rest in straight position or I adjust my self. Please advice my reports are attached.

Tiji Mathew Thomas
Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Ernakulam
Since the vertebral body, the weight conducting part is involved, you have to go strictly under the guidance of a spine specialist. He may advice you for an appropriate spinal brace. If brace is not advised, you've to keep the spine always straight and supported. No twisting movements should occur. Side lying is allowed provided you keep back straight. Position change to side lying from supine lying is like a log rolling, which an experienced physiotherapist can teach you. Limb exercises to maintain range and strength may also be done if assessment finding allows.