Postural hypotension
Does postural hypotension makes you die early? I feel dizzy when i stand up suddenly from sleeping postion for a long time watching mobile. Head feels like something rushing and dizzy. But my blood pressure normal. Once i measured standing it was 124/87. I have cervical spondolitis and loss of cervical lordosis. Can it be due to that. Severe pain in back of neck and sides. Also when i rotate head 360 i feel lighthead and imbalance in head

You need a proper in person Consultation with Neurologist. Thorough clinical examination and investigations as deemed suitable.