Posterior polar cataract

I m an ophthalmologist.and I hv posterior polar cataract.. .m facing very much problem when I do any surgery ..i cant do even properly and remain depressed all time dr suggest me operation bt I dnt want to loose my accomodation till 35 yr of my age.

Doctor Answers (2) on Posterior polar cataract

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello dear
1. What is the use of that accommodation which is associated with blurred vision and pose difficulty in pursuing your career and ruining your personal life by depressing you.

2. You are an ophthalmologist and you can understand that posterior polar cataract if operated by competent surgeon is very safe and visual prognosis is very good

Please feel free to contact me at seven eight one four six three nine zero three zero

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Loosing accomodation is not problem but problem is vision and depression related to it.please get the surgery done with Alcon iq restore iol. You will be fine.don't worry or think much.be strong.surgery is the option.multifocal iol will help you for better vision.still if any query,contact again.