Postatitis
After urine and during urine my penis getting pain and inside my urinary tract also paining And also all the day discomfort

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi As you have pointed out this could be prostatitis but other conditions need to be ruled out. Hence you will need urine analysis- routine and culture and sensitivity, semen for culture, ultrasound of urinary tract and uroflowmetry. Your prostate needs to be examined by finger also. Treatment will depend on cause. If it is prostatitis then you will need 4 weeks of antibiotics plus tamsulosin. Please see an urologist.