Post tuberculor sequera

My wife had a chest pain last year. Doctors advised her TB and she took medication. Her conditions worse and then I took her to Chennai Apollo. There doctors told her that it's Sarcoidosis and he didn't give any medicines. Now she is well but we did a CT and in CT it is found that Post Tubercular Sequela and also Lymph nodes are mildly prominent in lower parartracheal area. I am confused what is this . Is it sarcoids then why no medication and if it's TB then why this Post Tubercular Sequela. Now how to get treatment with this Post Tubercular Sequela.. Please help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Post tuberculor sequera

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well it's okese consult a pulmonologist and carry all te reports so that we can see what it is...tb and sarcoidosis show simialr findings in ct..so we need to distinguish it well..so please consult a pulmonologist and then shall decide...Thank you
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Please visit AIIMS OR PGI. it's difficult to distinguish these problems online. Quickly