Post pregnancy problem
Post pregnancy obesity I gave birth to a baby 3 months back. After that I lost a little weight but just after 1 month, I started to gain weight drastically. My pre pregnancy weight was 73 which increased upto 80 in pregnancy and which has mounted to 90 kgs now. I am suffering from Cervical spondylitis too which had aggravated badly after pregnancy. There is tingling And unusual sensations all over my back. I am badly distressed n depressed. Please suggest accordingly.

Dr. Harisha N L

for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...try physiotherapy for your cervical spondylitis and Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon and dietitian for further help they will do the needful.