Post pregnancy excercise
Hello doctor I have made a Normal delivery and it's been 8 weeks now and I have been breastfeeding Can I start abs or yoga for tummy control and weight reduction ? Will this impact breast feeding in any kind Please advise Thanks in advance

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern to stay fit. We congratulate you for enduring the pains of normal labor and delivering a baby. Yes you cam go back to your routine yoga if you want to and.if you have enough time to.spare for your baby Sandford your workouts. And exercises. Alone won't help but it also needs.Diet for reduction. Than you