Post pregnancy depression
I had a c section in September. Blessed with baby girl. I feel like something is going to happen for baby.i feel extremely tensed if baby cries.for silly reasons I'm crying. Help me out plz

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, I don't think you are having depression. This sounds more like being over anxious about the baby. This is completely understandable as this concerns your newborn and you're probably new at the motherhood thing. However, you have become too sensitive about your baby in which case I would suggest you get in touch with a counselor and go for a few sessions. If there is still no difference in your emotional state then you can think of visiting a psychiatrist for medication. Congratulations on your baby girl, you will be a great mom :)