Post gynacomastia surgery
Had gynacomastia surgery a week back. Still I have pain in the operated area. Body pain continues. Removed sutures in the operated area. Right now wearing the garment. How long will the pain continues.?

Hello there ......, I went through your query....And i can understand your concern... There will be some post-operative bruising, swelling, and burning sensation. To assist with the healing process, you have to wear an elastic pressure garment for 3-6 weeks and must avoid exposing scarred areas to the sunlight for at least 6 months..... There is little downtime, and you can return to work within one week usually, unless you are involved in strenuous activities....