Post delivery problems
I am mother of 2 year old kid. Mine is normal delivery. Recently I came to know that I had PCOD. Took trapic tablet. But within 20 days itself I got heavy bleeding. 30 July it starts till 6 august I am having the same heavy bleeding.. Doctor advised me to go with Emily planning,and she told that this s called LNG-IUS.

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

hi, I gone through complete details given by you, I totally agree with ur doctor's suggestion and u should go a head...
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi one thing that you should know is that LNG is hormone required for your normal and regular menstrual cycle , treatment will be decided only after assessing the severity of your symptoms and conditions. Don't worry go ahead with treatment . You will be fine.